WPVT integrates the wonderful JS plugin created by NU Knight Lab seamlessly into your WordPress back-end. It allows you to manage timeline entries through a Timeline custom post type. WPVT automatically generates the JSON data file from your database and styles it according to your settings.
Now creating a timeline is easier than ever with the WPVT shortcode.
Latest version: Download WP VeriteCo Timeline v1.1.2 [zip]
- Upload the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Adjust settings under
Settings -> WP Timeline
- Create some timeline entries under
Timelinecustom post type
- Use shortcode
[WPVT]in your page
- Fix incompatible regex that was replacing lowercase “v” characters on certain versions of PHP
- Show all timeline posts by default (UI to come)
- Add GPL License
- Fix: Allow arbitrary HTML content within posts (don’t strip slashes from JSON) (props titaniumbones)
- Enhancement: Updated timeline.js to v2.29.1 (props titaniumbones)
- Info: Updated classes, please modify these if you’ve used them to style anything in your themes (Format: .old => .new) .vmm-timeline => .vco-timeline, .vmm-notouch => .vco-notouch, .container.main => .vco-container.vco-main, .feature => .vco-feature, .vmm-slider => .vco-slider, .navigation => .vco-navigation, .feedback => .vco-feedback
- Initial Version.